onsdag 10 juni 2009

jamie T - calm down dearest

Well, I remember shootin’ shit down down the old alleyways
Talking tragedies and music like old Holiday
I remember what we’re doing then but don't remember now
It’s the past, it’s the future
I don’t know how to carry on through the rights and wrongs
Kick it like we know the songs already
Before we rock steady down and on the dancefloor
And I don’t get no fights when I get angry drunk
I sit down in the corner, and I sulk my fuckin’ socks off
So who the fuck are we? Just the boys in the city
It’s all been done before and we’ll do it again so
See you later you alligators
We’ll be back I’m sure next week and sit in the bar, you know
So goodbye, bye we’ll try never to die, but
We are so young we don’t understand if we can fly
So we’re here now but we’ll be gone soon
Not today, not tomorrow, not the next two

Inga kommentarer: